2011年12月27日星期二

Janet Jackson admits: My weight, I struggled with my entire life!

Losing Weight The figurehead agreed to the singer Janet Jackson said openly the problems with which he has struggled for years.

My weight, I struggled with my entire life and it has been for me a difficult thing, Jackson says.

Singer believes that the dream of weight loss is easy for people to identify with him, because he knows exactly what he is talking.

People are easy to identify with me, because I know what I'm saying. I understand completely what it is like to struggle with weight loss, wearing too much make you fat, pounds, or more than is healthy for longer, Jackson says.

Years after the Battle of the singer is now comfortable in her own. The latest diet to hoikistunut Jackson is also in the eyes. Although the dreams are still a few kilos of weight loss, he did not let the project lyhist?? themselves.

I do not want to tell you how many pounds I have dropped so far, or how many pounds I'm going to drop further. Now I have a good feeling. I want to maintain this state of mind. I still have sarkaa left, even though I do not want to lose weight no longer many pounds, Jackson says.

Over the years, Jackson learned to know his own stumbling block at times all too well. Difficult times is a good mirror, however, well-being, which the singer is now losing weight flagship program achieved.

When I'm under the weather or stressed, I tend to resort to eating. I have also had problems with my body. It is therefore particularly important that I'm comfortable now, Jackson says.aion

没有评论:

发表评论