2011年11月16日星期三

When the pregnancy goes between ...

I could be happy to less than a week of pregnancy (miscarriage came and stayed only a bad feeling and pain ....: (
I thought that a normal pregnancy, bleeding within the top then, but I was v??r?ss?.l??k?ri made ??it clear that I am not here anymore raskaana.on yes itketty? so as not to become tired of even itke?.otin for some reason, very heavily t?n matter.

I'm going to try to raskautumista uudelleen.onneksi my husband has been to support you in this asiassa.h?n said that yes, we get a second chance of course, you do not MPLIANCEWITH, but now it went.

whether other experiences miscarriage? how soon after it had come ootte raskautumista? whether there is any risk?

or believed the shot, but just a doctor who said that as soon as may be trying a new pregnancy when the miscarriage bleeding has decreased.

that may be how little I had time to rejoice in gestation: (blank olo.mik??n just does not seem any way, and I can not go to school and I do not do anything else ... So basically empty t?ynn?.oonko only having a miscarriage so heavily? maybe I do ... but somehow you do not feel 'm little .. alone.

forgive such pangs purkaus.on sometimes forced to say what he thinks ... I've already kyll?stytt?nyt best friends and my husband in this suremisella.toki they are saying that I grieve as much as I want .. I feel they should be plagued them.

没有评论:

发表评论